Saturday, October 16, 2010

Stone Total Tap Takeover Tour

Stone Week!

Charlotte was lucky enough to be one of the seven cities selected as part of Stone Week, named "Stone Total Tap Takeover Tour Two Thousand Ten".  Stone Brewing Company is a fantastic craft brewery and makes some of my favorite beer.  Tiffani really enjoys good beer now so she was more than willing to go with me.



We had a great time.  Greg Koch, the founder/owner of Stone, was the host.  He's super friendly and seems to really enjoy meeting and talking with his fans.  I met him once at an event with Adam in Louisville so when I saw him I said hi and he sat down with Tiffani and I and personally signed a DVD to us, awesome!  We each got a commemorative shirt:

Photobucket

Overall, we had a really great time and I absolutely loved sharing it with my fiancee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment