Monday, October 4, 2010

phones are cameras or cameras are phones?

Engadget Mobile (@engadgetmobile)
9/30/10 5:39 PM
Nokia N8 vs. iPhone 4: camera showdown http://bit.ly/bJXr4A

Really cool article and comparison!  interested in thoughts and opinions of other people that know about photography--kind of goes over my head with some of the stuff they talk about.  But, I can see the pics and do think that the iPhone 4 does look kind of fake sometimes--makes things prettier and better looking than they are.  The N8 definitely looks different, I think its better, I think I'm noticing the extra MP count if that's what makes it look so detailed.  But, maybe there's something to be said for making our memories look better than they actually are?  lol, idk...

The N8 looks like a stunning piece of hardware, wish they'd open up to Android and make both Android and Symbian.

No comments:

Post a Comment