Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Firsties

me moving to NC is somewhat of a faux reason to start a blog, it was most just the realization that I this could be a great way for me to "blog" about my going ons and interests...and it's a simple place to aggregate things, i don't have to tweet, gtstatus, facebook, linkedin, yammer, bbm, text, ETC or whatever something i want to share with...well, people who read this.

So, I'll just make my own and use the social networking sites to point here. i love talking and writing and writing to friends and family but there isn't enough time for full individual emails and communication on general life stuff about me. this is just so i don't have to repeat myself and everyone can know what's up with me--i.e. everyone wanted to know about my new place in Charlotte but I had no single point of mass communication to everyone. a lot of my eklipse postings are more like what I would probably post here.

i wont use much discretion as to how cool or relevant anything is to anyone so, just remember, they can't all be winners. :)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=firsties

2 comments:

  1. Usually people who post firsties get told to go die in a fire of cancer-aids, but since I'm enjoying the blog, I'll let this one slide :)

    ReplyDelete