Saturday, September 12, 2009

CYP

Went to a "Charlotte Young Professionals" (CYP) last night at the Westin hotel downtown. it was actually a pretty good time, all the people there were friendly and it was cool to talk to anyone/everyone.

Photobucket

I had a moving boo boo on my finger so a couple days ago I put a bacon band aid on it. what else, right? A girl I met there noticed it and knew what it was! She thought it was cool and we talked for a bit, lol.

Photobucket

Young professional with bacon band aid? haha, perhaps I'm just young but they still let me join? however, they expect at least the income of a professional--beer was $5+ for crappy domestic bottles/a couple things on tap but nothing impressive (bud, , coors, miller, corona, heineken/sweet water, yuengling, etc.)

This was also my first experience riding the LYNX on a weekend night into uptown. and it was a success! it was actually really crowded, so i guess that's cool. had to wait a little bit for the train each way but it wasn't bad--Kyle and I just talked and played on our phones. overall good night, part of a guantlet of activities this week/weekend. tonight = OSU vs. USC @ 8:00pm on ESPN. and, hopefully during commercials/halftime the US Open will be on (CBS) unless they're STILL on rain delay...been a rough couple days up there.

No comments:

Post a Comment