Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I Am T-Pain? lolz video

Here's some funny video's I wanted to make sure everyone knew about.

The iPhone application "I Am T-Pain" hosted a contest for a video that showcases the app and encouraged leveraging the popularity of I'm On A Boat.  It's actually a really creative and funny, I like it except for it hating on BlackBerrys...



As a nod to I'm On A Boat, this doesn't seem to get old...


The three guys: Andy Samberg, Akiva Schaffer, and Jorma Taccone make up the band/comedy group called The Lonely Island.  Their CD "Incredibad" came out earlier this year and is amazing.  Another video that is recent:  "Like A Boss"


And of course, the SNL favorite "Jizz In My Pants"

1 comment:

  1. I'd never seen "I'm on a Phone"... very funny. On a side note, i'm glad to hear you don't condone hating on Blackberry...DM

    ReplyDelete