Friday, November 6, 2009

Root Suit RIOT!

Hope to see some of these in the stands at future Bearcats and Buckeyes games!  Well, any team and their respective colors but I just wanted to make some examples.  This is the same person/group/company? that offers the amazing greenman suit that I wore the past two Halloweens.












awesome.  more info here:  http://rootsuit.com/

These actually have a tendency to get shown on TV when they pan the crowd and show fans cheering--the cameraman and comentators liked it when they saw greenman at a philadelphia Eagles game.  UC hosts West Virginia next Friday night on ESPN 2...Rallycats needs to know about this and contact them for a group discount.


 

3 comments:

  1. I think these are kinda creepy, or maybe its just the goofy dance pose the person is doing, but they would certainly get you on TV!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, sorry there is only "one" pose when trying to copy pictures. however, if you go to the site they have a gallery with non-creepy real people :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure I've ever seen a picture of you in your green suit. I'd say bring it when you visit, but I worry it would give Evan nightmares or something.

    ReplyDelete