Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Contest?!

I 'won' a bluetooth headset (moto-H780) at a recent Sprint/Nextel seminar.  

Photobucket


It was mostly a Nextel plug and they wanted to see who could find out where 5 people were at that very moment--calling, text, or Nextel push-to-talk walkie talkie.  I just used google latitude (thanks glatitude friends that actually use it!) and pwned the presenter, who thought he would impress us by 'chirping' a talk group with a location request.  

If you use google latitude and i'm on your friends list just leave a comment and you're eligible to win (or add me...).  I'll just have Kyle roll a dice or pick numbers out of a hat.  I can give it to the winner next time i see them or ship it less S/H. ($5-$10?).  entry ends in a week.



more info about the Motorola H780 Bluetooth Headset
Quick Start Guide

1 comment: