Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fwd: How Mark proposed!

Tiffani and I got engaged!  So, the quick and easy way to tell the story is for me to just post a copy of the email she sent out to her family/friends.

be sure to check out the pictures here:  Ring Photos

Thanks for helping with this post Tiffani! :)
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tiffani Shoop tiffani.shoop@gmail.com
Date: Sun, Aug 15, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Subject: How Mark proposed!


Hello everyone!  I'm so happy to tell you that Mark proposed to me last night!  He proposed August 14th, 2010 and we first met on October 14th, 2009. 

So Mark and I went shopping Saturday (the 14th) and when we got back we went to his place.  While we were out he said he had a couple of surprises for me that may or may not involve Susie Q (that is my cat).  So we got back and walk in his apartment and he has a table right by the door and there was a cash register sitting on the table!  For some reason, I've always loved playing on cash registers and he always jokes that he's going to get me one so I can play with it.  So I'm all excited that I got a cash register and I start playing with it hitting buttons, and then I hit the total button and the receipt pops up and I look at it, and on the top it says, Will you marry me?  I was like WHAAAT?!  Will you marry me??  Then he got down on one knee and pulled a box out from behind the cash register, opened it up, there was my beautiful ring and he asked me if I would marry him and then I said yes!  I couldn't stop laughing I was so happy and excited.  It was a great moment and so original on his part.  I love him, I'm so excited to marry him, and I can't wait for you guys to meet him!  Enjoy the pictures!

Click here to go to Mark's Photobucket and see all the pictures!
Ring Photos

Thanks!  We love you all!

Also, please forward to anyone I forgot, I don't have everyone's email address (Uncle Greg).

xoxox,
Tiffani and Mark


--
Tiffani Shoop
tiffani.shoop@gmail.com

1 comment: